When caring for children, we know there are many factors that can affect their well-being, growth and development. Children change rapidly and are all different. We offer child health care services from infant to 21 years and we participate with most insurance carriers including Medicaid and Tricare.
* Courtesy pre-natal visits
* Physical exams from birth through age 21
* Same-day urgent care appointments
* 24-hour health provider
* Health forms for school, sports physicals and summer camp
* Acute illnesses
* Minor injuries
* Sport injuries
* ADHD screening, diagnosis and treatment
* Routine vaccinations and exams
Please visit our online patient resource page to receive free information about each child's health needs.
24 hour health provider on call to answer urgent care matters. If you have a life threatening emergency, please call 911.
6830 Hospital Drive
Rosedale, MD 21237
Liza Shaposhnikova to the practice.